Tuesday, August 26, 2008
This just totally came at a point when I was thinking of friends, near and far. If you read this, send me an email or something. I miss the heck out of a lot of you.
Monday, August 25, 2008
I have a long term sub position for the beginning of the year. At a school I love, with students I know pretty well. It is only for a little over a month but we will see what happens. I'm trying to not worry about the outcome of things and just savor the journey or the process.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Yes that is me in a pink dress! Here I am a bridesmaid in C's wedding. It was lots of fun and we are all very happy for her.
The summer really has flown by and I feel as if I don't have much to show for it. Instead of focusing on the negative however I will list some accomplishments that I am proud of.
1. finally got a Holga camera, though I need to print the pictures soon, I am having fun not taking the camera too seriously.
2. have so far had two rumblings/dealings about jobs....nothing has come to full-term yet but I feel pregnant with possibility. (Okay, I even grossed myself out with that metaphor.)
3. have gotten visibly fitter and stronger and love exercising even more. If you knew me a few years ago, you'd be shocked by this. Now, it is just pretty much part of my life.
4. only was really sick once this summer and have gotten into really good health. This is a big deal for me.
5. have been very brave in my own way with doing somethings I'd never thought possible.
6. was able to see some friends, make some new ones like the other ladies in C's wedding (I'm talking to you j, j, and t!) and even bond with my family.
...there's more to come but I must go for now...