Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HEY FRIENDS!!

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You've reached a phase in your astrological cycle when you have special power to expand, deepen, and enhance your web of allies. My advice? Don't just schmooze and party, but rather schmooze and party with an evangelical sense of purpose, taking advantage of the fact that people are more likely than usual to see you as attractive, be sympathetic to your cause, and lend you their support. The connections you forge and the synergetic collaborations you ignite in the next three weeks could be major factors in your success in 2009.

This just totally came at a point when I was thinking of friends, near and far. If you read this, send me an email or something. I miss the heck out of a lot of you.

1 comment:

Kale Iverson said...

Can I just say that your music player is getting amazing! I never knew you were into such fantastic tunes. The only bad thing is that everytime I go on your blog I have to go and buy another album on iTunes!