Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dance magic dance, an update from the oubliette.

Isn't this the greatest movie ever? I wanted to marry him when I was 8!


My stay at the class I've been long term subbing in has been increased by five days. Wednesday will be my last day and we are having a potlatch, since we've studied the Coastal Indians, to celebrate my leaving. I also think it will be good closure and a way to make them promise to try to be well behaved and accepting of their new/old teacher. It truly is a bizarre situation. I love them, I know they'll do well, but I'm scared for them at the same time. They already have been acting out since they sense a change in the air.

In other news, I turn 30 on the 27th and am excited. A clean slate in my mind. I'm planning an intimate dinner (I just love how that sounds) with friends at an old favorite spot. I'm also taking off 4 days cause I can. Tra-la-la.

I feel good. Mostly since I'm getting paid soon, will have a celebration,etc. But also I've been doing more exercising and self-care. I think it going to be okay. And I love the leaves right now. Not much I know, but I had to write something. Lists and goals have been made, an art project is in the works, and I feel like a fog has lifted. Woo!

No comments: