Friday, February 27, 2009

More accidental collections.




I'm still trying to find beauty in the ordinary. But it does get hard and judging from these pictures, a bit blurry. But I love how connections reveal themselves to you if you stop and breathe and look for them. For instance, Rob Brezsny's Free Will Astrology is always, ALWAYS dead on for me. This week, and I especially need it, he advises Scorpios with "Let's hope that if the world offers you the moon, the dawn, and the breeze, you won't reject these gifts and say that what you really wanted was a comet, the sunset, and a pie in the sky." I needed this reminder to appreciate what is being offered and not demand something else. The other spooky connection that happened with the last blog post was the date I wrote the blog post mentioning Rilke's first letter is the same date (many,many years before) that Rilke wrote the first letter. Spooky and very cool. Let's hope the universe keeps smacking my little head around some more. As a cranky and sick person today I need it.


No comments: