Saturday, April 18, 2009

Transforming

I have been very neglectful of this blog and I apologize. I had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh and really was quite inspired by that amazing city. ART is everywhere. Right now, I'm in the process of getting back in shape. I walk everyday for long periods of time. I'm finally settling into my job at the Middle School and now it is the time to figure out what next or what to do this summer and next year. I would love, love, love a full time position somewhere. I think I've learned a lot, am more fearless now, and ready to handle my own space. What the universe will bring me remains to be seen. I'm enjoying every moment. I'm inspired by Poppy in "happy-go-lucky" and Drew Barrymore's "I'm going to rock today," as well as many wonderful friends, other blogs: shout out to Radiate Warmth, students, and little happenings. Get out and have a great day. I know I will.

1 comment:

Kale Iverson said...

Magpie! You already rock dear.

But,

I like to take it one step further some mornings...I say:

"Today I'm going to rock...SO HARD!"

"Today I'm going to rock the fark out"

Don't forget H to keep us updated on how much you rock out because its good to see and read about.

Much love from Radiate Warmth and thanks for shout, I'm still out here reading your blog so keep em coming k?