Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!

Today is the first day of my favorite month and everyday in October, I try to do something to celebrate. Today, since a cold seems to want to take me and a second interview,work,etc. are looming, I spent part of the day in bed, sipping tea and watching movies. Based on Keri Smith's blog, I watched "Tokyo Story." A simple, sweet film about life, family and what is truly important. I had planned to go to the downtown library branch and see the Sumi ink exhibit but I'm afraid my health prevents it today. Perhaps, tomorrow. I also had hoped to take a picture a day to celebrate the month but instead I will capture this moment in my mind. Quiet, cozy, tea filled and resting.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

i kept thinking all day "oooooh! it's October! YES!" :)