Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I like to make things with my hands.

So, since I haven't worked yet and the money is slowly disappearing, I have given myself a new project as well as some new obsessions. First, the Beatles. I know, I know that isn't really new but I've always loved them and now the interest has be re-ignited due to seeing the movie "I AM SAM" today. Sean Penn's character seems to be obsessed with the Beatles and this also is the movie where all these musicians got together and did covers of Beatles' songs like Pearl Jam and "You've got to hide your love away." I also got a new sketchbook and have decided to make little postcard sized collages/drawings/etc. I am very excited. Of course now that I've decided on these little projects, I probably will get work. However, I am confident that I will remain an unemployed artist for atleast two more days!

No comments: