Thursday, September 6, 2007

Some beautiful images of Tacoma



















This is why I love Tacoma. You can find beauty, art, nature and just plain uniqueness anywhere. I took these pictures with my new digital camera outside my friend Emily's apartment building. There is a busy street right in front of it that I drive down all the time and I have never noticed these things before. I find myself looking at the world very differently now that my camera has become my third hand. I know it sounds cliche but when you stop for a second and look around, you see amazing things. I have flown down that road (well okay, five over the speed limit but who's counting?) and now I hope that I don't get into an accident by moving my head around to find curious things on this street. I'm going to continue looking and maybe even move my blog more in that direction. Finding strange things and photographing it and posting it. Who knows...







No comments: