Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm so far behind.

Thanks to keri smith's blog and therefore hula seventy's blog, I just now found out that November is National Blog Posting Month. The idea is to post everyday for the month of November. I'm behind but I think I might give it a try. I've been needing a project as of late. I'm waiting for my workout dvds to arrive and in the meantime, I sold out and got a stupid myspace page. It is super private just because I have heard horror stories about weirdos or creeps emailing people. I also just did it mostly to stay in touch with a few friends. But really, I'm so dumb that I had to have someone help me figure out how to do it/set it up/etc. I'm really tired tonight. I'm getting up early to meet a friend for coffee and I'm thinking that a bubble bath (lavender and chamomile) might be in order. I haven't been sleeping well. Too many worries, bad memories. Why are we so freaking hard on ourselves? Why do things bug me at like 2am when I can spend the whole day not even thinking about them? I'm ready for some changes. And some new projects.

No comments: