Friday, December 21, 2007

From Rob Brezsny's horoscope:

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): I meditated on the perfect holiday gift for you. What might inspire you to be in closest alignment with the cosmic currents in 2008? I decided that if I could, I'd buy you a costume shop. That way you could try on a thousand different masks and disguises. And that would put you in the proper frame of mind for the assignment I hope you will carry out all year long, which is to play with your identity and experiment with new self-images and maybe even treat your life as an epic theatrical extravaganza.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

i think that horoscope fits you well. what better year than the one ending in your lucky number to look forward and play with your identity? I think you've spent a great deal of 2007 looking to the past... i think it's excellent advice to move into the present and future and forge a new identity for yourself there. I'm looking forward to hearing about that adventure!

--Chrissy
(PS - 8 is my lucky number too) ;)