Saturday, December 29, 2007

Looking forward.

Next year:

I want to be fit and healthy again.

I want to travel and visit friends who are far from me.

I want to make fabulous artistic creations.

I want to live passionately and completely.

I want to teach and feel purposeful.

I want to be so happy the joy drips from my ears and glows all around me.

I want to save money, move out and feel like an adult again (or maybe even for the first time).

I want to share laughter, stories, and ideas with my remarkable friends.

I want to taste some excellent red wine.

I want to learn and then learn some more.

I want to never look back.

1 comment:

Kale Iverson said...

I want to spend more time helping others.

I want to be less wasteful.

I want to become a better musician.

I want you to send me your address so I can send you my music.

kaleiverson@hotmail.com

Have the best 2008 ever!