Sunday, February 3, 2008

What the magpie found

Isn't he adorable? Don't be fooled by the sweet face!

HVT STORY OF THE WEEK
Houston will be 27 on Thursday and it is quite the deal. I remember when he was 7. In honor of his growing old, I thought I'd share a story of when he was little. Apparently I used to torment him a lot. (I know! Me? Torment Houston, unbelievable!) And one day, when he was barely 2, he had had enough. My mom says that he leaned over like he was going to kiss me and instead he bit my cheek! My mother remembers me being completely shocked and silent. She tried not to laugh since I deserved it. I still tread a little lightly when harassing Houston.
THE MASTER AND THE MAKEUP
Another week without a new makeup story. But in other girly news, I got this fantabulous new bag from Target. And I've lost a size!
CURRENTLY LOVING
Working out--I'm seriously addicted. I have to do something physical each day otherwise I have trouble sleeping and I get grouchy. I've never felt better.
The new Mary J. Blige album--She's awesome, tough, strong and has a killer voice. She is the Queen of Hip Hop after all.
Bath and Bodyworks "Sleep" Body wash and Foam Bath--It might just be a placebo but I think this stuff really helps lull me to sleep. It has lavendar and vanilla in it and a little bit goes a long way. Normally it is something like 13 dollars but recently they had a sale (5 bucks a pop) and I loaded up.

No comments: