Sunday, March 2, 2008

ING

Here's what I'm "ing."

READING
"On photography" by Susan Sontag
"Don't Get Taught Art This Way!" by Theodore L. Shaw
"Holga: The world through a plastic lens"

LISTENING
Lupe Fiasco's latest album
Chris Brown's "Exclusive"
Talib Kweli and Hi Tek's "Reflection Eternal"
INXS "Greatest Hits"
Duran Duran "Greatest"

MAKING
collages
mixed medium paintings, these are in progress and will be put up here when done
too much noise according to my brother
lots of plans for March with friends

CARRYING
a torch for Vincent D'onofrio and Jay-Z
a red patent leather bag
my camera, everywhere
a small Andy Warhol notebook to keep track of spending and what I eat

WEARING
new spring clothes courtesy of the Gap and Target and Anne Taylor Loft
my hair down
cheap shoes according to my mother

THINKING
"about my doorbell, when ya gonna ring it, when ya gonna ring it?" --Jack White
about photography and why did I get a C in it during college?
about spring and rebirth

EATING
less and more healthily than ever
string cheese at least once a day

DRINKING
tea, tea, and lots of water

WATCHING
"Rosemary and Thyme"--a British mystery series featuring two gardeners. It is brilliant!
"Amelie"--for the billionth time
"X-files"--I'm going to buy the complete series someday.

LOVING
my crazy beautiful wonderful life
my friends and family
this moment

No comments: