Friday, March 7, 2008

Persephone is coming home.


I am so excited about so many things right now, that I just can't stand it. Fate, the universe, God, Allah, whatever you want to call it has been setting up beautiful things lately and I've been enjoying life! An abbreviated list of my bliss:
*made a new fabulous friend with the student teacher I was watching. We have a ton in common and it is great.
*have more work lined up than I know what to do with! I'm wanted! Hopefully, this means more money saved!
*interviewed for a long term sub job, did not get it, did not want it since it wasn't right for me but am going to be "the art lady" for two days at this school. I get to pick my own lessons, have materials provided, and basically roam around like a gypsy teaching art!
*my yoga class is awesome. I sleep like a little stretched out baby afterwords and feel so lucky to have a body that can do these things.
*some difficult parts of my life have ended.
*my good friend Radiate Warmth added this blog to his page! Awesome! Now I have to step it up a notch!
*I found all these terrific books the other day and am reading like a fiend. Some are mentioned in the ING post. I'm very close to getting a Holga camera. That would be my 4th camera. I told a friend the other day, "I have 3 cameras, 70 paintbrushes, and no cell phone." That's my idea of modern technology.

1 comment:

Kale Iverson said...

YOU ATTRACTED THESE GOOD THINGS TO YOURSELF!!!!!

Keep meditating on the positive things in life that make you feel good and you will have more than you can ever imagine!

Great job Magpie