Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Short and lame.

This is a really short post and rather lame one, in my mind. First, I have lost 5 more pounds on top of the size I had lost earlier. Yea! Also, I am super tired lately. I don't know if this is since I bike nearly 7 miles in less than 30 minutes, according to my workout bike at the gym, or what. I just had a super sneezing fit. I may be getting whatever latest child related illness is going around. Otherwise, I am so happy I could burst. This is due to the spring weather, season, my recent readings, art, and life in general. I finally am loving me and the skin I'm in. This may seem dorky but it is true. I just love love. I miss so many of you and want to see you soon but overall, I know everything is in its right place to quote Radiohead. I love you!

1 comment:

Kale Iverson said...

Everything is in right place. Man I love that song soooo much.