Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Some things are blooming here...


A little list pushes itself up like irises. "Everyday is a chance to start again..."

1. grabbed the latest issue of "Artful Blogging" and am getting inspired.
Some of my favorite blogs were featured, including hula seventy. People are so creative. I love it!

2. enjoying a quiet spring break, seeing old friends, and relaxing.
I have 8 boxes of calming tea of some sort..."Bedtime" "Sleepy time" "Quiet Evening" "Tension Tamer" with a dragon on the cover...

3. finding out that I'm too old to still have certain issues/behaviors.
Indulgences, old bad habits, I'm almost 30. Some of this stuff has to go. Plus, my anxiety creeps up full force when I'm not taking good care of myself...exercise, sleep, water, healthy food.

4. going to an Educators career fair to see if I can get a job.
Who knows? Maybe out of state? Maybe here? Maybe in a box with a fox?

5. saw an excellent exhibit/permanent collection of art at the Seattle Art Museum.
They have 4 Joseph Cornell boxes, lots of Mark Tobey, this lunar type thing by Lenora Carrington. Oh, C and I were in Modern Art Heaven. We did peruse the Roman Art on loan. But I was much more fascinated by the naughty children in line, who tried to mess with the ropes or get in without admission!
6. working out at least 4-5 times a week.
I ride the bike for like 40 minutes and listen to my pop/hip-hop/r and b stuff. I pretend that I'm biking with Madonna or Gwen Stefani. Sometimes, I'm racing Lance Armstrong.

7. feeling restless, like I need an art project or something.

8.becoming okay with me, the real me...all the highs and lows. it is what it is.

No comments: