Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Loving and Hating

HATING:

being sick with some sort of stomach/sinus deadly combo

the anxiety that accompanies getting ill

the depression that accompanies getting ill

not sleeping well


LOVING:

seeing friends recently (H and S, plus C who I see all the time)

The Flight of the Conchords--brilliant! I haven't gotten to the "Bowie" episode yet but maybe today

tuna fish and crackers

the new Mariah Carey album---good stuff, a lot of songs are going to make their way into my "Workout mix"

Looking forward to wellness and the weekend...

2 comments:

Kale Iverson said...

I'm glad you finally posted...I was beginning to worry about you magpie! Hope you feel better soon so we can hear more of your great thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.