Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Endings and beginnings are sometimes troublesome.

The school year is officially over in the two districts I sub for. In a week, I start working for my parents and believe me this is not going to be some cushy slacker summer.

No.
They mean business.

And with my money dwindling and a dead digital camera, the possibility of income seems nice. I have projects that I am working on that will have to wait to be posted up here. I'm also listening to the new Coldplay album A LOT. It is different, good and makes me feel a bit melancholy, which I like. This blah mood is fitting for today since in a while I must go to a farewell party for a dear friend. She is going home to Korea and I will miss her. I will also have to visit her. Not much else, will write more later.

No comments: