Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I just need a reminder, now and then.

Scorpio - June 4, 2008Don't worry about not being on the right path, dear Scorpio, because you are. You seem to be always in the right place at the right time and there is no need to feel regret or shame about things that have happened in the past. Turn negative experiences into lessons for a better future. Even though you may not be able to change a certain situation, you can at least change your reaction to the situation.

Sometimes, I get insecure about stuff. Especially when I'm tired and have been working too hard or I don't feel well. I worry, I overthink. Does anyone else do this? What is my constant need for perfection for myself? As an artist, I like the mistakes, messes and unpredicatability of the work. But as a human, I get scared sometimes. I guess I just have to work a little each day on accepting myself and relaxing with the flaws.

No comments: