Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been searching for a heart of gold.

A lot of things don't make sense right now.

Someone I love dearly, my grandmother, is in severe pain and I don't feel much like writing or doing a lot of other things.

It just seems like every moment is very precious.

And that not much else matters.

Plus, it gets dark so soon, I'm lonely, and work hasn't been that easy.

But I'm complaining and there is no room for that right now.

I love this picture.

Have a good night and I hope this isn't too sad. I'm down right now but will be back up, soon.

1 comment:

Kale Iverson said...

Life works in cycles my dear, ups and downs always ups and downs.

Just remember, it could be darker, it could be colder, and you could be lonelier, if you know what I mean.

Love from above,

kale