Saturday, May 2, 2009

Small steps...

So of course it is like May now and I'm finally finding my stride, my place at the Middle School and we only have a month and some odd weeks left of school! Such is the life. I've decided to make the best of the short time and really try to listen, be positive and enjoy the students. I was told yesterday that I was nicer than another teacher and so that was why A (who is really bad in all of his other classes) is good for me. That and I've seen "Scary Movie," which he quotes all the time when he isn't making me laugh by talking in a British accent. I've also let go of the "what am I going to do next year" worries and am confident that it will all work out as it should, since it always does. Other than school and working out, my life is pretty quiet right now. Which I like. I have some art plans for this summer, print making and such. But otherwise, there is a stillness and a contentment in my life. I love Spring!

No comments: