Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where do you go to my lovely?

This morning, just a few minutes ago, while checking for available substitute jobs, I realized that there are only ten more days in May. And while May has never been on my top ten list of favorite months (allergies tend to start now), I was distressed.

Where does the time go? Seriously!

I'm trying to recall everything I have done in the last twenty days, the particular sensations felt or adventures had and I can't!
I want to be aware and always enjoying the moments. And this shock at time's passing reminds me again to really be there in the present.

Maybe I need to start writing everything down, recording the mundane as well as the sublime.

This brings up the next logical question.

When will they open the HDT Museum of Unnatural History to house all my relics? Ooh, maybe there could be a whole wing devoted to May's passing?!?

No comments: