Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nothing cute about it.

I felt really weird on Sunday. My anxiety was out of wack, my behavior was strange and I was super tired. I hadn't been sleeping well for a few days. I was so concerned with myself that I cancelled my job for Monday and went to the doctor instead. I had "acute stress exhaustion." I was given a sleep aid and told to take the next couple days off. Plus to come back in about two weeks.

I was just glad it wasn't all in my head. I know that I am a sensitive sort and that makes for good art but too much and I start to go cuckoo.

So, once again, I'm making some changes. I only drink one of coffee a day, so I'll stick with that. I'm staying away from wine,spirits,etc. for a couple months. I'm going to do more art, writing, photography. Keep up the exercise. I'm just taking it easy.

I'm also simplifying my life. Letting go of some physical and mental clutter. I write this entry to not only make myself feel a bit better but also to let others know that is okay to slow down and breathe. That it is very easy to become overwhelmed. And nobody understands that better than me. Take care of yourselves.

No comments: