Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Under Construction, part 2

There might be one snag in my whole "revamp" idea. I had thought of having little weekly or monthly stories that involve my brother. Mostly because those of you that know me know how funny and strange my brother can be. There really have been some priceless moments due to something he said or did. However, I was dumb enough to ask him if I could talk about him on my blog. A giant "NO!!!!" was heard throughout the valley. I even suggested the fake name of Bob to use. He didn't like this either...I'll have to see. While I respect him and love him, I do not fear immediate legal action should I ignore his wishes. I mean it isn't like I'm playing with bad karma by writing about evil ex-boyfriends (which I could and that could have its own blog entirely!) I know there has to be some sort of loop hole. I think these wacky but true stories could add a bit of flair to my blog. Plus, he is my favorite thing to talk about. Let me know what you think/ideas via comments.

2 comments:

Kale Iverson said...

I say you write about him anyway. Does he read your blog? If he does than he can comment and confirm, deny or defend his good name. Also, the weekly thing is a good idea because it sets a schedule that you have to keep (mine is every Sunday night) or else your readers won't trust you to be consistent. It doesn't really matter what your weekly thing is, rather that it is weekly, you dig magpie? I hope so. Also, run with your title, I mean, its your title so strut those feather girl!

Chrissy said...

absolutely, you should write about him. i love your stories about your brother. he's great! (i am sure that together we can find that loophole)

AND while you're at it, we should learn voodoo to make those evil ex-boyfriend stories more interesting.

i have known at least 2 very evil people (both women... that's curious isn't it?) who have made me seriously consider learning voodoo because they have been just evil enough to break down my normally forgiving and happy-go-lucky attitude and make me want immediate revenge.

i can think of a couple of others who i might have practiced voodoo on, had i known how... but they weren't quite so bad that they motivated me to (almost) go looking for a voodoo teacher.

--Chrissy